Wednesday, July 17, 2019

For The Boys Collection and a Gift for You!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I hope all are enjoying their week and looking forward to the upcoming weekend! I know I am! We will be heading to Florida to spend some much needed "spoiling time" with our Grandkids.  I am not sure if the spoiling time is more for them or us! Haha! But what I do know, is that they fill our hearts with so much joy and our lives with so much happiness!  There is sure to be plenty of laughter and fun times for all.  I do so love our trips to visit with our Grandkids as they definitely bring back the "youth" in both of us! Florida... here we come!! :)

We have 2 Grandsons and of course I had them in mind when I was creating this fun Collection, For The Boys!  This collection is filled with fun elements to help make your Little Boy and Big Boy layouts shine!

Available now in my My Memories Store -

My For The Boys Collection includes these Products: 

For The Boys Page Kit
9 Background Papers - 5 NEW and 4 Original
84 Elements - 34 NEW and 50 Original

SAVE 30% NOW! Sale ends July 30th




















These fun Add-ons coordinate perfectly with my For The Boys Page Kit
SAVE 30% NOW - Sale ends July 30th

For The Boys Accents

For The Boys Cardstock

For The Boys Cardboard Bits

For The Boys Worn Papers

The Bundle is always your BEST BUY - priced at $14.99
For The Boys Bundle includes ALL of the above products for one low price!

A few Inspirations using my For The Boys Collection


























































Just for You! This adorable For The Boys Cluster Gift
Click HERE for your download

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!
Linda :)

No comments: